Monday, July 14, 2008

felt like another blog

work has never been so crazy ... i thought i had lots of work before.. wow... i never realized how askn someone to jus do their job was like the craziest thing to ask someone to do .. then they wanna get mad at u cause ... u r screamn at em when they didnt give u want they told u they would... i am use to my reps calln .... n i could fix it for em .. n make it better .. my day went so much better then... i take calls all day long where ppl yell at me .. n i am ok with that .. cause at the end of the call .. they were thankn me like crazy ... but .. when i have no control over fixn the issue.... its insane ... i get yelld at ... n cant make it better.. i like makn ppl happy... dang it .. i jus wanna do that.. did i mention the one thing that made my day better after havn a terrible call.. or even startn off my day with a great call .. didnt make the ones to come so bad.. well.. i miss that .. its been so long now.. i dont even know how many days it has been... and as much as i hated checkn voicemails.. i always lookd forward to hearing ..that... voicemail... specially the ones that would get cut off ..and the very next one.. was the continued blabbr. i have those memories still .. n i still close my eyes n think bout em...wish they were enjoyabl for both

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so with you here. How about all the ones that want to be priority and demand it? I allways tell them yes I sure will but then I save them for last and tell them it took me that long to fix it. I hate people acting ugly. We all have work issues but I don't see what screaming will do. I hate disrespectful people. Really, who do they think they are!? I just find no sense in screaming at people.
This blog thing is way cool. I want one. I'm going to figure out how to do this.