Sunday, August 3, 2008

didnt fall in love with starbucks ... but...



i cant get enuff of these .. yikes .. im gonna have a huge belly .. n it will b full of these babies. i think starbucks is jus so normal.. n everyone knows .. i always like to b diff ;)

everyone from all around should come have a taste of these.. cause they r like crack .. speakn of crack.. omgosh.. bing cherries.. yeah.. i think iv gaind like 50 poundages .. but.. ok.. r u all sitn down.. i.. jin coldstream have been outside cutn my bush's lol i should have said trimn my bush ... LMAO but yeah.. i been doin that.. i dont feel like doing it again soon.. but i did get off my bottom n got it done.. i got really tired of lookn at em outside my front window.. they lookd like crap.

so .. anyways.. mocha java chillers.. yummy i tell ya

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so going to get one of those java chillers in the morning.
I got finished work today and went out and mowed my front and back yard today I was so frustrated. I was going to trim my bushes but got worn out. I trimmed them like 3 months ago and they grew back with a vengence.