Tuesday, June 3, 2008

PICKLES

omgosh.. do u know how much i love pickles? someone once did a blog about pickles.. n they were not very nice about em.. n so i thought i would do a blog about pickles .. nice pickles .. they go with anything!! there is even a book written about pickles .. check it out http://www.amazon.com/Pickle-Things-Marc-Tolon-Brown/dp/0819310271

this is the funniest book ever.. i loved reading it to my kids .. is funny tho.. back when i read it to my kids.. i didnt like pickles ..

isnt it funny how ur taste buds will change .. mine changed way lots about 2 yrs ago.. things i never liked at all.. i kinda crave now

did u check out the book? ummm i think u should also buy it .. and read it .. then i will quiz u on it later .. since i have so many blog fans.. most of which is my family .. i know they love me when they actually take the time to read this everyday .. they put up with me :)

ok.. so i know ur not gonna go out n buy the book.. this is what i want u to do instead.. go out n buy a jar of pickles.. and for the day . whatever u eat.. u must eat pickles with it. do u ever wonder where the pickle juice really....actually.... came from? im sure its not pickle pee ??

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. I want a pickle now. Our grocery store here just started carrying barrel pickles......the bomb, far greatest pickles ever. Yep, I am sending hubby to the store, I am sure he will thank you.