Wednesday, June 25, 2008

dontcha wanna b around fun ppl

i love hangn out with fun ppl.. i love to c em smile .. when u know that they really love bein around ppl and havn fun.. i think i talk bout this in my post a lot .. dunno why really .. i guess cause my mom never seemd happy .. n she didnt like bein around ppl .. not sure what in her life must have made her unhappy.. however.. she did have me at 16 .. maybe i took her fun away .. she had to grow up too fast. i used up most of my life around someone that was never happy .. then i married someone that didnt know how to enjoy ppl.. i want the rest of my life to only b around ppl that enjoy life and others .. isnt it funny how some enjoy and some dont know how .. they let the little things get in their way of the fun.

i think im gonna start livn my life like spongebob .. yes thats right .. spongebob ..squarepants lol he is always laffn and enjoys everyday . i dont think iv ever seen that sponge havn a bad day ::giggles::

0 comments: